Discover how to help reach a new generation facing unplanned pregnancy ... so they can thrive and experience abundant life
2020 Virtual Fundraiser • Thursday, August 27 • 7 PM Eastern
Virtual event begins in:
We've all been through a lot these last four months ... but rather than allow COVID-19 to stop Pathway to Hope's largest fundraiser of the year, we decided to move the event ONLINE to ensure that we can continue to meet the essential needs of our clients, and so you can attend and be inspired — from the safety and comfort of your home!
Keynote: David Bereit
David is the founder and former CEO of the global 40 Days for Life movement, which he led through its first decade and built into the largest grassroots pro-life mobilization in the world. Today, David is a strategic advisor to high-impact nonprofits, mentor to ministry leaders, and CEO of a new tech startup. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, bestselling author, and his work has been featured in nearly every major media outlet.
Special Guest: Abby Johnson
Abby spent eight years working for Planned Parenthood, where she would eventually become a Clinic Director. Her whole world changed the day she was asked to assist firsthand with an abortion. That moment when she realized what abortion truly was, Abby left Planned Parenthood and has become a passionate advocate for the Pro-Life movement. Abby is the author of the nationally best-selling book and movie adaptation, Unplanned.
By attending, you'll be ...
- INSPIRED by our guest speakers, Abby Johnson and David Bereit, whose intersecting stories reveal the power of God's love and mercy in overcoming the crisis of abortion
- EDUCATED about the efforts of Pathway to Hope — on a mission to to promote the Sanctity of Life by sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ and life affirming options, encourage sexual purity, provide care, and pregnancy education to those faced with an unplanned pregnancy
- EQUIPPED and EMPOWERED to make an even greater life-saving impact in our community — what could be more rewarding than knowing that you helped to save the life of a precious baby
- MOTIVATED to support this important work at this crucial time when women and children are at greater risk of abortion due to COVID-19 concerns; during the online event, you’ll have opportunities to support the mission of Pathway to Hope
- ... and you'll experience a joyful evening together with friends online, upholding the dignity of HUMAN LIFE!
About Pathway to Hope
Pathway to Hope is a pregnancy care center that has been serving the Hamilton area since 1993. We serve women and men facing unexpected pregnancies with the most accurate information about their choices, ongoing support for families, and lasting hope. We are guided by compassion and a desire to impact future generations, and have a goal to save the lives of the unborn by promoting the sanctity of life and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Free services include:
- Pregnancy tests
- Maternity supplies, baby supplies and accessories
- Referrals for prenatal help and temporary shelter
- Adoption referrals
- Ongoing friendship and encouragement
“I loved how nice and welcoming everyone was the moment I walked through the door. Everything was perfect. Thank you so much!"
"Pathway to Hope and my counselors have been like family to me. I love each and every one of them."
"Everyone is so nice and I am very thankful for everything you guys do!"
— Pathway to Hope Clients
IMPORTANT: Due to COVID-19 concerns, Pathway to Hope had to convert our in-person fundraising banquet into an online event. This event is our largest fundraiser of the year, and is mission-critical to our work. Had the 2020 banquet been canceled, it would have been devastating to our ability to serve mothers and save babies. To help in this crucial time, please register and attend this online event, and help to spread the word! If you have a computer or mobile device and an Internet connection, you can easily join us ...